1. would you consider yourself an organized person? why or why not?
i am highly organised. bordering on ocd, one might say.
2. do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
yes. an old fashioned black one page per day calender. i long for a palm pilot. hmmmm.
3. would you say that your desk is organized right now?
yes, it is, and not just because i am an ocean away from my desk at the moment. - it always is.
4. do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
it matters. a lot.
cd's are organised by genre, band and date of publication. books are sorted by genre, language, publishing house, authour and date of publication.
5. what's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
immigration to australia. i found it absolutely overwhelming and scary. - it was probably my unconscious telling me it might not be the right thing to do in the first place. now that those plans are resting for the moment, i feel much better.