Wednesday, February 26, 2003

did you know? there are side effects to buying a new telly and carrying it in all it's 10kg glory halfway through town to its new home.

this morning, getting dressed and admiring my stomach in the mirror (it looked like someone else's -all muscly and flat- yeah!), i noticed bruises on my stomach. big, painful bruises, located above my hip bones.
i only realised they must have been caused by my pressing the big cardboard box containing the new telly very close to me while carrying it home, when i realised that both my upper arms are massively bruised (and i mean massively), too.
that's what you get for trying to support weight you should be carrying with your arms alone with your hipbone, and for buying cheap tellys whose boxes come without handles.

yoga will be interestingly achy tomorrow.

ouch.