Wednesday, October 31, 2001

Some random HarryPotter things, just because I need some cheering up:

Ever wondered to which house the Sorting Hat would put you? You can know now, and this sorting hat is a lot nicer than the one at the official site.
I'm a Hufflepuff, and that's something I can live with pretty well. We can't all be in Gryffindor. ;)
(via Sabrina who not only found her driver's license yesterday, but also discovered she's a Gryffindor - too bad her partner would be a Slytherin. That's indeed rather scary.)

The first Harry movie, who will premier in London on Sunday clocks in at 2 1/2 hours. - Not that I mind. The more film, the better. :) And Kenneth Branagh as Gilderoy Lockhart in movie #2: oh yes, I can imagine that very well!
(via Q who also won't mind 152 minutes of Harry Potter)

The only thing I wonder though, is whether the movie Harry won't be too cute. Daniel Radcliffe looks a lot like the Harry on the US cover of the book...and to be honest, I find that appearance way to cute and innocent and simply not fitting for a lonely kid who's lost his parents as a baby, has fought evil several times in his life and manages to get throught the neglect of his foster family almost without emotinal scarring.
I prefer the german drawings on the book cover. Way more realistic, I think, and Harry and his mates have aged a lot better on the covers of the four German books than on the US ones.
And well, Harry wears Doc Marten's in these drawings. And not for sponsorship purposes, but for style.

Just 22 days to go.