Saturday, June 09, 2001

somewhere in the nowehere of icq, 10:14pm, Saturday, June 9th 2001

Caro: yeah, I just don't want to expect too much. plus I am still so *innovation* less. I mean, I don't have any picture in my head what life could be like so that I am happy...I am all floating around here, so...
Caro: kinda hard to describe, sorry
BruinDan: oh no, it makes perfect sense actually.
BruinDan: I was the opposite...I had all these hopes and dreams that were furthered by a girlfriend....and then the floor collapsed from under me.
BruinDan: So now I am much like you..kind of drifting along not knowing what my life could be, not knowing what direction I am headed in, and looking for something to hold on to.
Caro: welcome to the club
Caro: it's very odd, I have like *no* vision of what my life should be like. very sad in a way
BruinDan: I hear ya. I think this is all part of growing up, we have these ideals when we are young and one by one they fall apart until we realize we have *no* clue which way we are supposed to be going.
BruinDan: Thats why this breakup is so hard for me. I thought I had found what I needed, and so did she. Then everything suddenly changed and now I am lost.
Caro: we sound very gen-x here, dan


Like straight out of a Douglas Coupland novel. Duh.