Saturday, March 08, 2003

friday five

1. what was the last song you heard?
in the car on the way to the bookshop: die aerzte - "1/2 lovesong"

2. what were the last two movies you saw?
actually at the movies: "the lord of the rings: the two towers" and "james bond: die another day".
on the telly: a two part movie on the war in bosnia called "warriors" and "the talented mr.ripley". that was the week before last.

3. what were the last three things you purchased?
this morning: two rolls at the bakery. yesterday afternoon at dm: moisturiser, eye make up remover, cotton make up remover pads.

4. what four things do you need to do this weekend?
work at the shop till 2pm today, write some urgent emails, visit my grandma, look after myself (that includes cooking real meals, relaxing, cleaning the house to my comfort level, purchase foods for aforementioned meals, go to a yoga class & satsang, watch the finale of german "pop idol").

5. who are the last five people you talked to?
the woman who sold me my rolls at the bakery half an hour ago; evan, calling me last night to tell me he fractured his wrist playing netball; tina, who i had a big bitch session with and the three employees in my mom's book shop (anne, heidi, conny).